Is Anuel AA and Yailin La Mas engaged? Video viral on social media, Details explained
Anuel Ayan's response to his split in a relationship Yailin. Despite the amazing time they had together they decided to split up. Anuel claimed on a video uploaded to IG that his heart was "super satisfied" about the birth of his first daughter Cattleya. But, he said that he has separated from wife Yailin because "life circumstances have been changing." Karol & Anuel have confirmed their relationship in the year 2018, only to announce their engagement only a couple of months following. They stayed together for two years, until they split up in 2021. Karol describes in the GQ Global Creativity Awards article that "I wanted die. I was crying horribly." Karol made public her engagement announcement to Anuel within a couple of weeks after they confirmed their romance in 2018. The couple remained together for two full years until 2021. Karol tells GQ in their Global Creativity Awards Issue: "I am crying so badly. I wished to die." Their unabashed declarations of love and affection were famous. Anuel was first seen with Dominican rapper Yailin Las Mas Viral just after his very public separation.
| |
Comments
Post a Comment